Wednesday, June 27, 2012

West Coast Bound...

This day has been much anticipated..
I'm gettin the heck outta dodge & headed to the west coast..
THANK GOD! The weather here in DFW has been horrendous!

I'm heading out to San Fran for Alexandria's wedding!

Isnt this gorg?!
 I cant wait to finally see this pivital landmark I've seen growing up on the "Full House" intro.. you know what I'm talking about?!
Maybe I'll even get to check out the house they filmed in..
NAWWW....
 I'm sure I'll be occupying my time with drinking and laughing so hard, that it might come out my nose at this girl..


What'?! she's helping the guy out by making sure his pants are zipped up!

You might remember the shinanigans that went down in New Orleans for her Bachelorette Party.. If not, your missing out so read Here

There's always a good time and a party to be had when we 3 get together. Sheer ridiculousness is bound to happen.. :)



I'll be sure to be posting our activities on Instagram,
so you should def follow :) @ClearlyCrystalLynn

No comments: