Thursday, March 1, 2012

Randomness Chatter

Is it bad that it's only 8:30am
 and I'm already day dreaming about what I want to eat for lunch?!
All this moving crap has the house in a dis-array,
and my fridge completely EMPTY!
I've been keeping myself loaded up with fast food and plenty of wine to help with the unpacking duties..

ON another note...
Just to show you the kind of awesome relationship
me & Mr PIC have... Here's a random chat
 Jake:  Saturday night, you free for a date?
 me:  ooooh yea
 Jake:  ahite, you're booked
 me:  with who.. make sure he's hott
and puts out
 Jake:  sorry, you'll have to settle for the regular old man at home
 me:  a date to sit at home with an old man?!
well shoot. if I wanted to do that.. I'd just chill with you
 Jake:  no, we're going out to a celebration dinner for your big wig promotion!
Fogo De Chao?
 me:  OOOH yea!
Ill start starving myself now
 Jake:  suh-weet
I'm the most spoiled girl I know :)
A Saturday Night Date @ a Brazilian Churrascaria
Total FATTY!
Lastly,
After reading one of my favorite blogs
 a local Dallas Girl at that! 
post this morning about a "March Photo-A-Day Challenge"
I have decided that this is a FANTASTIC idea!
I'm really trying to develop my creative side...
I think I lost my "gifted and talented" title when I became an adult :(
And am now on a mission to get it back, and what better way than to take this challenge...
and so it starts..... bwhahahahha

Photobucket








No comments: