Friday, March 16, 2012


Friday Booty Bounce!
Finally the day has come!
I'm leaving today for New Orleans, LA
I've never been, so I'm excited to see what all the hype is about.
All I ever hear is.. don't dare wear open toe shoes!
Naaastyyy...
But seriously, I'm going for this hoochies Bachelorette Party!
(Alex circa 2008)
Alex is one of my bestest friends that I was blessed to have met when I started grad school...

(white coat ceremony 2007)
See, she might seem all nice an innocent here...
Don't let those looks deceive you...
this chick knows how to party..

(Alex, Me, Gab, Vegas 2008)
(few of the many ridic pics of us)
This girl def brings the party!

This weekend is gonna be SICK
(say a prayer for our livers)
and I'm sure more ridic pictures will ensue...

I'm Out This B....
PEACE!
Photobucket


No comments: