Friday, March 16, 2012

Photo-A-Day

March 10, 2012
"Loud"
This one was sort hard to find something for,
considering we really didn't do anything on Saturday...
but I will tell you that this "foo"

Kept me awake all hours of the night.. with his LOUD snoring!
I had to result to diggin my head under a couple of pillows all while trying not to sufficate myself!
This isnt an everyday occurance, so its really not that bad...

March 11, 2012
"Someone you talked to"


This my friends...
is the reason it all started...
This is my grandma, all 4'10 of her... (she proudly admits she's an inch taller than being considered a little person)
She is the most sweetest, caring, loving woman of 11 children you will ever meet (also insanely hilarious from time to time).
She is also my source for gossip on the rest of the large fam :) hence my phone call to her to see what everyone's dirt is recently :)

Also.. I wasnt feeling very good sunday,
so these guys are always a crowd pleaser for me :)

I mean seriously... come on.. how do you not die!?

March 12, 2012
"Fork"

yup.. that right there is the 7th wonder of the world..
but mostly me being bored on my lunch break :)

March 13, 2012
"A Sign"
This bad boy is prime time in my office..
what can I say.. I love what I do :)
Awareness is the Key People..
If I haven't said it before, let me say it now..
Know your status! Get checked!

March 14, 2012
"clouds"

how stinking depressing is this?!
Makes me want to throw myself under a bus!
It's been cloudy off and on for the past couple of days, with temps in the 70's.
How the Heck am I supposed to work on this pasty azz skin with clouds in the sky?! Jeez

March 15, 2012
"car"

 Herbert!
NO no no.. this is a way better version!
(and I dont want to be anything like lindsey lohan YUCK)
I grew up loving the VW bug, and have always wanted to get an old version restored...
This bad boy is a nice model and I was slobbering all over it!

March 16, 2012
"Sunglasses"
Get ready.....
New Orleans.... I'm commin atcha!

Photobucket

No comments: