Wednesday, February 29, 2012

oh Boy!
 I'm so stinking sore!
This past weekend has really done a # on me!
I feel like I'm singing that song... "My neck.. My back... shut yo mouth! lol 
You would never believe it, but this girl ran her first 5k!
 The 2012 Cowtown 5k!

I've got to say I'm pretty proud of myself!
It was an absolute blast,but of course, doing anything with this girl is hilarious :)

(Ashley, Me) Our Finish Line Faces :p
It was about 40degrees that morning, so needless to say I was freezing!
But standing in a large crowd of 2,000+ people def warms you up.
After the race, we got to our car and Ashley turns to me and says "alright, let's get drunk!" haha this girl is crazy
but I do what I'm told ;p

 Mimosa's at 10am... surreee, why not
Good Ole' Fashioned Chorizo N Egg, with fried Papa's and black beans..
well earned IMHO

After we' goofed off and downed a couple of mimosas,
I had to get my butt back home to help the bf move our crap!
yea, thats right..
we're moving!
Just across town to Farmers Branch
To a cute little house with a 2car garage and a backyard for the pups.

The moving Crew (the BF Jake, John, and BF brother Jarred)
Don't mind the exhausted pups  Doc and Jaz


Is it just me, or is it funny to realize how much crap
you actually have when you move!
Box after box and furniture are just laying around, waiting to be unpacked...

But Chinese food and booze will def help along the way.. :)

Photobucket

No comments: