Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines Day Love

Hollll-ah-luuuuyaaaa!
It's Friday!
The weekend is near, and the weather is clear!
I'm loving this mild winter Texas has had this year. No ice on the street or snow!
And now it's about 60 degrees and the sun is shinning! So Nice yall.
Any whooo
Tuesday was Valentines, and I've got to admit, I am one spoiled gurl..
The BF showed up at home with not 1....
but 2 bouquets of flowers on Monday night.
 He got an early start on the holiday :)
And I don't blame him... stores get cra-zy on Valentines Day...
These flowers are sooo pretty!
A dozen red and white roses and some Lillie's..
(be jealous)
He knows how much I love flowers, and I love getting spoiled with them :)
 They just bring a smile to my face when I see some.
So on Tuesday, Valentines Day
Guess what showed up at my office...
This tasty goodness!




Oh yea.... those are chocolate covered pineapple hearts & grapes <3
like I said.. spoiled :)
That night we stayed in and drank some Asti
(classy I know)
While I made some lasagna and some brownies :)

Im the luckiest girl I know, I have truely found a man that really knows and loves me for who I am. He's a great listener, the best motivator and my Partner In Crime :)
I had a great Valentines Day and I'm exciting for many more with him <3
Photobucket


No comments: