Monday, February 13, 2012

Howdy Ya'll
Yes I'm still alive n kickin'
My Life has been a freakin roller coaster lately!
Let's just say my work week has gotten hectic, and my weekends have been productive :)Over the past 2 weeks,
I have managed to fill up my calendar for the next 2 months!
Now I'm not complaining, because I function a whole hell of a lot better when I've got fun things to do..
Lets just say that it keeps me outta trouble LOL
Great things have been happening!
The BF hosted his 4th Annual Crab Boil!
It was a blast!
My parents drove in for the occasion and
 participated in the madness aka The Part-yyyy..
(what can I say.. my parents know how to party)
The Friday Night my parents got into town,
they managed to bring my FAV for dinner!
Tamales from Tellez! so.. freaking.. good.
A little Domino playing and beer drinking with these characters made my night :)

Of course I rocked the house down & was crowned the Domino CHamp!
 The next day, I stuffed my face beyond belief with pounds of crab, shrimp, corn and fried mushrooms, corn nuggets, onion rings, and jalapeno poppers...
(Don't worry, I wore my stretchy pants :) )
The dumped out about 2 full batches of the yummy goodness
 and everyone just dove right in!

Needless to say
people ate their hearts out.
It's such a blessing to be surrounded by friends and family!


This past weekend,
we attended a little get together at the BF's brother's house for the gender reveal party of his soon to be Niece or Nephew!
The BF & I made the mom n dad to be shirts of what they thought the gender of their baby (Baby Boulder is what we call it) was...
As well as some for us!

(BF's Bro, Mom2Be, BF)
Of course we went all out!
I made the BF a medal that said "I'm the Uncle" ,
and I'm in no way responsible for that ridic Tupac want a be bandanna. lol ( ALLL HIM)

(Me & BF)
The BF's shirt says "Bettin on a Niece"
My shirt was a bit more girlie..
It said "Little Princess?" in rhinestones :)
The gender was revealed when a slice was made in their cake!
and..... its... a.....
 GIRL!!!
It's so exciting!
We were right!
Oh.. and yea.. we totally got caught munching out on all the cookie goodness :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cracking up at the Tupac wanna be bandana! Hilarious! And Congratulations on being an Aunt! That is so exciting!

Clearly Crystal Lynn said...

Thank you so much! We're pretty excited we'll have a little princess to spoil the hell out of!