Friday, January 20, 2012

First off... Yippee!
It's Frriiiii-Day!
This week has been a torture of a week,
even though it was only a 4 day week.
This past weekend was a hootin good time!
We went out to go celebrate a friends birthday by
playing Whirlyball.. but it would be our luck that when we get there,
something broke and therefore NO WHIRLYBALL! WHAT!?
So instead we played some laser tag!
I pretty much sucked it up in there,
considering I was wearing heels (wah wah)
But it was still a blast.
Saturday, I joined these goofballs 

 at the opening of
Deep Ellum Brewery.
It was super packed,


but we still had a blast!

(Me & Lindsey throwing it down!)
My favorite was a dark beer that tasted like chocolate and cherries.. YUM!
On Sunday, I had an indoor Volleyball game in Arlington.
It was a complete disaster and I ended up bruising my knee pretty badly :(

(Weird shape, almost like a tadpole!)

This upcoming weekend should be a pretty chill and layed back.
But we'll see, things always seem to pop up!
PEACE OUT!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Celia said...

Hi Crystal!

Thanks for your comment - wanted to say congrats, you won my Monster.com giveaway.
If you can send your mailing and contact info to celia@makeupbycelly.com to be forwarded to the PR as soon as you can, please!

Thanks.