Friday, July 13, 2012

If you really knew me...

 First off, let's just say that this week has got on my LAST nerve, I'm so freakin' Happy its Finally Friday... even though it IS Friday the 13th!

Friday, Please be nice to me today....
Second off, ;)
On this glorious, (going good so far) Friday morning, I came across this Babes' blog, who jacked it from this Hottie, and so I thought I'd ride the train (choo choo ;) ) and write my own...

If you really knew me...
*you'd know my favorite color is any shade of purple :)
*you'd know that I absolutely my job & the work I do. I'm very passionate about my career in the male dominated field of Public Health
*you'd know that I used to want to be a famous singer growing up, but that all changed once I realized that my singing sounded more like someone was killing a cat... Thanks dad for always pointing that out for me.. :)
*You'd know that I'm the queen of saying "that's what she said" at the most inappropriate times
*You'd know that I love working out, but that I'm trying my hardest to be a "runner".. thus I've signed up to run me 2nd 5K come September.
 
 
*You'd know that I played Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, and ran Track in high school, and the only sport I still play is Volleyball. I usually play in a sand league in the spring and indoors in the fall. (Insider Info: my name on the back of our team shirts is ShoTeaze ;)
* You'd know that I absolutely can not stand the sound of someone popping their knuckles or neck.. it really sounds like dragging your nails on a chalkboard to me..
*You'd know that, like Steph, I can fall asleep anywhere at anytime.. I can honestly say that I nap in my office during my lunch hour at least twice a week... slobber on my desk and all.. Don't Hate..
 
*You'd know that I'm a sucker for anything that has a floral print.. and really, anything having to do with flowers :)
*You'd know that one of my hobbies is painting. I have about 8 different paintings on display at mi casa.
*You'd know that I have a love hate relationship with OH-...
evidence..
 
Well that's a good start...
Now that you know the intimate details of my being...
Consider yourself my BFF.. Like Forever and ever and ever!! :)
Tootles Love!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I can definitely relate to the one about singing. I have a terrible voice! Luckily I realized it before the thought of becoming a pro could even cross my mind! :)

Amber said...

Are you doing the color run!? I am doing the color run in Sept and I swear I am going to start training next week!!! I love this and I think I may join in on the if you really knew me train!! Have a fun weekend pretty girl!! MUAH!

Jordan said...

I signed up for my first 5k in October (Dirty Girl Mud Run) and then plan on doing the Color Run shortly after! (Assuming I don't kill myself during the first one) AND I also have mad love for that OH-!!! Not so sure it has the same love for me every time though.