Thursday, April 26, 2012

FIESTA

>Party TIME!!!
All year long I wait for this time of year.. It's definitely a significant time of year that I remember a lot about my childhood. Its FIESTA in San Antonio! 
Fiesta San Antonio" (or simply "Fiesta") is an annual spring festival held in my home town of good ole San Antonio, Texas . A little history: The festival began as a single event to honor the memory
of the battles of The Alamo and San Jacinto.
Fiesta is the city's biggest festival, with more than 100 events that take place all over the city. There's parades, festivals, concerts & art exhibits, etc..
Seriously.. we'll find any reason to party in SA lol
The creative wardrobe is part of the entertainment...
People dress in the most brightly colored clothes they can find,
and these cute little hats.
And have a great time dancing and drinking at the festivals...
It literally is Mardi Gras in San Antonio!
My favorite part is the Flambeau Night Parade... all the bands and floats are lit up with neon glow sticks!

So.. Much.. Fun..
I'm so excited that I got my Fiesta Nails ready!!!
Well I'm off..
Get Ready San Antonio..
Cause Momma's Comin Home to Fiesta!

4 comments:

Amber said...

ok so I have totes been stalking your blog and you crack me up for realzies...let's be friends, k?

Clearly Crystal Lynn said...

HAHA OMG your my first and only follower.. consider yourself my BF Fo Life! My poor little blog is in desperate need of help.. this blog layout and html bull crap is confusing as heck!any advice or tips would be much apprecieated :) Thanks chica!

MY Creative Brightside said...

I have the same nail polish on right now the color scheme :)

Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Okay, I didn't see anywhere to comment on your latest fiesta post sooooo I am commenting here, still love me? I love your nails and I love that you and your mama painted while boozing it up! Y'all did great! I am impressed!!! Fiesta looks like a lot of fun!!! PS when you reply on your comments in your comments section, we don't get notification that you replied so I just saw this!! I can't believe I was your first follower! I know you will have many, many more cuz you are hilarious!!! MUAH!