Friday, January 13, 2012

Nails Nails Nails

Yippeee its FRI---DAyyyyy
I'm super excited this weekend if going to be full of super duper (yup, just said that) FUN!
Lets just say its going to include some of this...
and def some of this
(so excited :) )

Any hoo...
 on another note, I've been trying to up my game in the Nail Department. 
This entails trying out different varieties of nail colors, textures, and designs on my poor little nails. 

 I think having a nice set of manicured paws, can spice up any outfit or look!
 Even when your in those speratic super chill modes, 
 in jammies on the couch.
My preffered colors of choice would be vibrant and spunky colors that catch the eye. My poor BF thinks they look hideous. He thinks it makes me look juvenile having hot pink or blue nails. PPSHHHH whatev's.. I think I look fashionable and super cool!
My super coolness has been flying high this past month with these varieties.
Here are some of my recent trys at looking said "super cool" :)


(Zoya: Denim)
I got this Zoya polish in Denim in my November Birchbox and I absolutely loved it!
Its a dark blue with flecks of silver. Its super shiny, but doesnt have big chunks of glitter. The Zoya formula is freaking awesome and goes on like a dream. Its def long wearing and always a favorite of mine. I put on one coat of this to try it out and it lasted around 3 days without chipping! Its seriously so durable!


I wore this on my nails for the Christmas holidays and got so many great compliments on it.

The base coat is Zoya: Haley and is a very bright red color with a tint of orange. The glitter polish top coat is from F21 and doesnt have a specific name besides Red.

Sparkle... Sparkle...
These are the nails I wore for NYE. So pretty and sparkly!
This polish is also from F21 called silver. That name doesnt hold a candle to how this poish just blinds you with all of the glitter!
Name says it all...

Until next time..
Photobucket

No comments: