Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend update

This weekend was pretty chill and relaxing, with nothing too major. Friday night was a date night with me and my hunny :) We went to Top Golf, which is a driving range but for points! You basically have to hit the golf ball into certain holes to get point. The weather was absolutely perfect at about 80degrees and a slight wind. Now I've maybe gone to a driving range twice in my life, but I'd like to think I'm pretty athletic so I let those talents shine.

 See theres not that much to it.. but it was certainly fun!

Ha! So I barely beat him.. but I'll take it! He had beat me the 2 games before so winning the last and final game was a good way to end the night lol.

We ordered some nachos and a custom pizza. It had sausage, mushrooms and egg. yup.. egg. Almost like a breakfast pizza, but for dinner... how could we go wrong. It was super yummy.
On to Saturday, where I got to sleep in till about 11am which was so nice. Got a workout in and then went and had dinner at Plucker's with a couple of old friends. The 32oz beers here were ridiculously huge. I got Samuel Adams Oktoberfest.. which is so divinely good. I love this time of year!

On to Sunday, I gave the pups a puppy bath and made them smell so fresh n clean. They got to snuggle with me on the couch to watch some football. I had a volleyball game at 3 and then proceeded to go have dinner with family.
Look at that spread! I gained about 10 pounds and an extra buttcheeck :) It was so good, with plenty of left overs for the week :)
We also decided to make a pumpkin this year and put it out front of our apartment. Midway through the labor intensive delivery of it.. this is what it looked like...
 
Pics of the final evil pumpkin head up next..... bwahahhahahahaa...

No comments: