Monday, January 9, 2012

The love of time

OKok.. I didnt keep up with this as much as I would have liked to.. but thats what New Years Resolutions are for right. Getting my biz-nass straight & together! First off, lets recap the wonder world of Crystal and update you on the news-flash worthy material!
The holidays treated me very well this year.. I practically ate my weight in good food... which I present to you:

 
 Omlet at Blue Bonnet Cafe outside of Austin, TX

 
Turkey Day Feast


 
(Yolie's Guacamole ( my mom).. I rhymeeeeddd)


Dont get me wrong, I love me some good food, but what I tend to eat during the holiday season doesnt agree with my wanna be size 4 bum. Fitness routine in my real near future.

Some festive holiday events included going to Texas Motor Speedway for their drive through light diplays.. Lets just say that it was Wiggitty-WACK and a $20 completely wasted! Best part were a couple of lighted tunnels. .

Me and the pups took a little holiday portrait for your pleasure

 Aren't these pups the most adorable thing you've seen!
Happy Birthday to Raz (white one) whojust turned 4 years on Christmas Eve!


And to top it all off.. a New Years toast from the BF, myself, and my dad!
(of course sporting our favorite team coozies) 
  


Photobucket

No comments: