Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Better Excuse...

This morning was one of those mornings where in a pivotal point in time I made the decision to have a "personal" day and call in sick to work. Sneaky Sneaky I know.. but it's definitely needed :) The first item on the list to be completed was more sleep.. so back to zzzzz I went, but of course the pups were nagging me to get up and play! What punks...
After I slept in till abt 9:30ish, I got up and decided to go have lunch with my boyfriend at his favorite sushi place. It was fantastic, especially since I haven't had sushi in a month or so, and that's way too long for me.  I ordered the Midori roll, which has no rice, and is wrapped in cucumber.. delicious!

 These were their crab nachos.. the bottom of them were Tostitos scoops! But they were still prett
y yummy. After my fantastic lunch, I decided it was time to start my personal day. I found myself outside of a Starbucks with the seasons first appearance of a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Mmmm So Good!


Isnt it pretty.. :)
Well the weather here in Dallas could not be prettier for sitting on a patio and relaxing. The wind is blowing slightly, the sun is shinning, and birds are singing! Even some of the leaves are starting to fall.

Till next time my Gems..

Photobucket

No comments: